About Me

My photo
New Zealand
18 | Japanese | LOVE FASHION, MAKEUP, PHOTOGRAPHY, DESIGNING & ART

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Finally.......





...finished my design task for school ! I swear my ass is like flat right now from sitting in front of the computer for hours and hours trying to get this thing done.... !

As I said in my previous post about my design work I had to work on my imaginary Make Up company and these are my final logo, poster, foundation bottle & bag. Nothing too hard out, Ima cheap designer so I don't use any of those hard out photo shop software cs4 or whatever.... Lol. I used Picnik, FotoFlexer and Gimp2(downloaded - but I totally suck at it) for my tasks.

I spent hours and hours on this for last 2days because its due tomorrow. I should of done it during the school holidays but I am such an un-organised person so I left it till the last minute lol.




Over all I'm quite happy with the result. I just kind of gone with style that I like(edgy style). 
Yes, I used pink a lot cuz I'm in love with PINK ! Haha.


Hope you guys liked today's post. Thank you for stopping by - its not about brand, its about style 

- Anna xox

2 comments:

  1. It turned out really cute!
    I could really see this as a high end product xD
    Love your blog, I followed <3

    ReplyDelete