About Me

My photo
New Zealand
18 | Japanese | LOVE FASHION, MAKEUP, PHOTOGRAPHY, DESIGNING & ART

Wednesday 9 May 2012

New website & Instagram


Check out my new website ! It has every links to my other websites that I own !

click here to see  AnnaBellStyle


You are now able to see my photos that I update on Instagram as well. I share my Instagram photos on Twitter too so it is not really necessary BUT I don't share every photo so it is a great way to see all the photos that I have on my Instagram page !

I update my Instagram frequently - almost everyday so check it out if you are interested 


If you got an iPhone & have instagram then search my name up to check my photos.
Its "annabellstyle". Of course, my photos are mainly on FASHION/MAKEUP 




So that was my wee announcement for y'all. Have a great day 




ANNABELLSTYLE


No comments:

Post a Comment